PLF - Liquid Filled Electric Hydronic Heaters
- A sheathed electric heating element is partially immersed in a heat-transfer liquid and sealed in a heater-length copper tube.
- The large diameter reservoir maximizes the volume of heat storage fluid to prolong the thermal constant of the entire heater.
- Gentle heat keeps radiating even after the thermostat turns off because of the hydronic elements retention qualities.
- GO-ANYWHERE DESIGN. The entire unit mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor - wood, carpet or tile.
- The trim, three-inch thick functional design and low operating temperatures allow carpeting to be installed up to and around the baseboard.
- QUALITY INSIDE AND OUT.
- Heavy-duty welded steel louvered grilles discourage insertion of foreign objects and direct heat outward into the room.
- Designer-style junction boxes are made of high-strength Lexan® to resist scratches and wear marks.
- Built-in cut-off automatically shuts down the heater should any overheating occur.