IDEAL SPACES | Bedrooms; Living/Family Rooms; Kitchens; Bathrooms; Basements; Offices; Conference Rooms; Hallways; Lobbies; Waiting Rooms
COLOR | White
TEMP RANGE | 40°-85°F
CFM | 50
GRILLE | 16-7/8” W X 7-3/4” H X 7/8” D
BACK BOX | 14-3/8” W X 4-5/8” H X 4-3/8” D
Now you can have commercial-grade heating in your own home with this fan-forced wall heater. This quiet, fast-acting heater is recommended for bedrooms, bathrooms, playrooms and home offices. Built to resemble a standard home heating vent, it installs up on the wall — out of the way of pets, children or other foot traffic. Its simple 3-piece construction makes it easy to install, and the CLIP-N-FIT® jumper system allows for easy adjustment of the heater's wattage level.
- Fast heat response, contemporary design and very quiet operation make FFR Series fan-forced heaters ideal for bedrooms, dens, basements, converted attics, breezeways, garages, bathrooms, small offices, workshops and other similar areas. Also adaptable to multiple installations in somewhat larger or odd shaped rooms.
- CLIP-N-FIT® FEATURE - Patented Clip-N-Fit® feature (US Patented No. 6,172,343) allows the installer to change the wattage of the heater to a lower output without moving jumper wire. Each heater is factory wired for its maximum wattage. To change wattage, clip out either jumper 1 or 2 as shown in the installation manual for desired wattage. This Patented Clip-N-Fit® feature also prevents the operator to change wattage after installation to a higher wattage.
- Dual Protection: Thermal cutout with indicator light and one time thermal fuse.
- Tangential blower for whisper quiet operation Sienna White baked enamel finish.
- Open coil element assures quick heat and low maintenance.
- Three piece construction for ease of installation.
- Permanently lubricated, dust protected bearings.