SRA1000 Series - Architectural Small Wall Heater
- COLOR | Bronze
- Fast heat response, compact design and versatility make the SRA Architectural Series heaters ideal for dens, basements, converted attics and breezeways, garages, bathrooms, small offices, workshops and similar areas. Also, adaptable to multiple installations in somewhat larger or odd shaped rooms.
- Heating element is heavy duty steel fins brazed to steel sheathed tubular elements in a grid pattern that covers the entire discharge area.
- FAN DELAY: On a call for heat, element is energized but fan is delayed until element is warm, eliminating the circulation of cold air during start up. When the thermostat is satisfied, the element is de-energized, but the fan continues until all heated air is discharged providing longer component life and higher comfort level.
- Designed for easy installation. Heater is mounted prior to wiring. Both hands are free to make field connections in roomy compartment. Motor is totally enclosed, impedance protected with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Airflow system maximizes air volume at minimum noise level; 65 CFM. Rugged louvered commercial grade steel Architectural grille creates downflow air pattern.
- This heater is designed for installation in 2 x 4 or larger wall sections using the wall box provided. The heater may also be surface mounted to the wall by using the Surface Mounting Frame, Model No. SRASMAG (order separately).
- The heater may be wired with standard building wire (60°C). Refer to Statuary Bronze durable polyester powder coat finish and aluminum frame.