Environmental Hot Water/ Steam Heated Air Curtains
- For use in facilities with continuously open doors or which require supplemental perimeter heating.
- Provides an economical source of heat when steam or hot water is readily available.
- Treats incoming air and prevents cold air from infiltrating large areas.
- Also used as supplemental heat when operated with door closed to provide additional perimeter heating.
- Unique universal construction method designed for both low- pressure steam or hot water applications.
- Premium quality coils provide superior heat transfer effectiveness for both low-pressure steam and hot water applications.
- Universal left- or right-hand opposite end connected coils.
- Single- or double-row coils available for desired capacity.
- Constructed of highly- effective 1/2" copper tubing with corrugated aluminum fins.