QMark DOE Industrial Ceiling Fans
Industrial fans circulate large volumes of air from above the floor to keep occupants, workstations and machinery at comfortable temperatures during both hot and cold weather seasons. These fans use powerful, heavy-duty motors for ceiling installation up to 45 feet (56" fans)–75 feet (60" fans) in height. These fans are ideal for large spaces where sound is not a primary concern.
- Keep occupants and machinery cooler in hot summer months by running the fan in a clockwise direction to create a mild windchill effect
- Control Speed and direction of fan via unitary control for optimum effect (Note: For new construction applications, only speed control is required. Reversible Control recommended)
- Open up floor space by removing the need for multiple fans and cords at user-level and creating a safer work environment for occupants
- Heat De-stratification effect: Using the reversible control, run fan in counter-clockwise direction to bring warm air down from high ceilings to occupant and machinery level
- Reduces load on overall HVAC system to maintain heat envelope of facility and reducing overall energy and equipment maintenance costs
Contact Us See more VentilationSee more products