Environmental Hot Water/Steam Heated Air Curtains
IDEAL SPACES | Facilities with Continuously Open Doors; Areas which Require Supplemental Perimeter Heating
COLORS | White, Beige, Aluminum, Bronze, Black, Charcoal Gray
If your doors are open continuously, perimeter heating is paramount. In such spaces, protect your indoor environment with a hot water or steam-heated air curtain.
- Provides an economical source of heat when steam or hot water is readily available.
- Treats incoming air and prevents cold air from infiltrating large areas.
- Also used as supplemental heat when operated with door closed to provide additional perimeter heating.
- Unique universal construction method designed for both low- pressure steam or hot water applications.
- Premium quality coils provide superior heat transfer effectiveness for both low-pressure steam and hot water applications.
- Universal left- or right-hand opposite end connected coils.
- Single- or double-row coils available for desired capacity
- Constructed of highly- effective 1/2" copper tubing with corrugated aluminum fins